Finally, we need to configure a task that will associate all previous configurations in order to automate the scan on the subnet we want to analyze and report the result to the recipient email address. To do this, go to Scan | Tasks.
On the Tasks section, click on the star icon at the upper left of the page. This will open a window from where you can define a new Task.
- Define a name for this task.
- In the “Scan Targets” pull down menu, select the subnet representing the target you’ve created previously in this tutorial.
- In the “Alerts” field, select the one you’ve created previously in this tutorial.
- Under “Schedule“, chose ‘Monthly’ which represents the schedule period you’ve created previously in this tutorial.
- Click “Create” at the bottom of the page to save your automated task.